Saturday, February 20, 2010

Brain Power

Hello Beachbody! I hope all of you coaches and members have been consistent and focused since my last blog!!! One of the things I’ve noticed about myself over the last month is that having an accountability partner is fantastic! It’s great to have somebody there to encourage you as well as kick your osh’ when needed. Unless you are really strong mentally or haven’t created your daily ritual of working out consistently, it can really be tough getting started.

If you can’t find anybody worthy enough of holding you accountable and you doing the same for them, I highly recommend that you look in the mirror at night after you’ve showered and are about to brush your teeth (you do that, right?), ask yourself a few questions:

Did I do everything I wanted to accomplish today?
In what I did today, are those tasks or lack thereof helping me reach my goals?
Did I make good food choices?

One of my other things I like to do is visualize the body of health I want. If you can’t see it in your head then it won’t happen in the physical world.

I hope this tidbit helps you. Remember my saying: “Cut off the TV for bout’ an hour, DO something instead that will give you power…” Tovoris A. King

No comments:

Post a Comment